It is seven in the morning, and out back on my lanai letting the dogs out. It is cool out, but theres no breeze, and it is quit foggy out but visibility isn’t bad. I hear the sounds of the preserve behind my yard. Birds chirping as if they have just woken up, Bustling of the trees as two squirrels chase each other through the branches, and the sniffing of the dogs as they search for a place to relieve themselves. When I sit back and take it all in it seems like I am watching the sunrise of my environment. Everything around feels still until it moves or the sounds of the forest creep into your ears. Similar to looking at the sunrise for a while and you don’t see it wonder up the horizon until your drifts off and you notice that it changed its position. When I look deeper I see a bird jumping in and out of the tree tops and I can’t help but wonder what its doing. It jumps up then it picks a random branch leaf to perch on, almost like its playing a game with itself. Before I can think deeper my dog Spotty scratches my leg, asking to go inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment